Anderson Engineering is looking to recruit a candidate to fill the position of Internal Sales for their business based in Pietermaritzburg.
We require someone with a strong work ethic that is willing to always go the extra mile. The work environment is fast paced, stimulating, and challenging and will require a candidate that is proactive, reliable, and passionate about developing solutions.
The role will entail the following:
- Proving accurate quotations to customer
- Work Out detailed Costing for various projects and AE team
- Control customers contingency accounts
- Provide Electrical Specifications
- Conceptualize various Processes accordingly to the customers’ needs
- Understand and interpret detailed P&ID for Customer Presentation and costings
- Sound understanding of Plant Layout
- Obtaining GA Customer approvals
- Assist with marketing related requests
- Arranging export shipping
- Processing new customer orders and finalising project schedules for procurement
- Investigate cost over runs once projects are completed
- Create estimating tools
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Matric with Maths.
- Relevant qualification in Sales and marketing would be advantageous
- Computer literacy (MS Office, AutoCAD, Inventor (or similar)) is essential. Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Technical mindset and problems solving ability.
- Analytical thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have a driver’s licence.
Should you have the necessary qualifications and wish to apply please send your CV clearly marked “Process Engineer / Sales Intern” to email@example.com by no later than Close of Business on Friday 23 June 2023.