Anderson Engineering has been announced as the winner of the Medium Enterprise of the Year in the annual Pietermaritzburg and Midlands Chamber of Business competition.
The Medium Enterprise category was open to any business (commercial, professional, retail, manufacturing and/or services) with a staff complement of between 50 and 250 employees. The Enterprise had to have been operating for at least 2 years, registered with CIPC or as an employer with SARS.
The adjudication was then done by an external panel that took the following factors into account:
• Growth in profitability over two to three years
• Expansion in terms of turnover, employment and market share;
• Compliance with regulatory requirements appropriate to the size and nature of the business;
• Contribution to community affairs;
• Potential for future sustainability and growth;
• The quality of leadership, including governance, innovation, and creativity
At the PMCB gala event the award was announced and was received by Craig Stieger (Factory Manager) and Michelle Walsh (Finance Manager) on behalf of the company.
Mr. Hennie de Jager, MD of Anderson Engineering, shared the following message with the Anderson team:
“I want to offer my thanks and congratulations to EVERYONE at Anderson Engineering, as this achievement is only possible through TEAMWORK, GOD’S GRACE and BLESSING! The bar has been set very high this year and we need to ensure that we continue giving our best to keep and improve our current performance!”
We are very proud of the Anderson Engineering team and business and congratulate them on this well deserved achievement.